Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Silouhettes
ISO 1600 f5.6 1/60sec
This skeleton image is taken in my classroom with only the light from the blinds to highlight the silouhette of skeleton.  I liked the way the light striped the blinds.  I darkened the skeleton in light room to emphasize the silouhette.  I couldn't figure out how to export both the before and after images from lightroom.  The videos really helped though because I had forgotten everything. I wish I knew how to get rid of that bar shadow on the blinds.   I had more fun with the next image because I wasn't trying to make it right.  I was just having fun making it the way I wanted it.
I took this image in front of my smartboard at school.  With a little editing and cropping in lightroom I am approaching what I believe to be a classic cameo silouhette.  Cool!!
                                                             ISO 1600 f4.5 1/60 sec

No comments:

Post a Comment