Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Passion for Red
My husband bought these strawberries from a lady who sells them out of the back of her vehicle at his workplace.  They were beautiful and smelled so good.  I worked with them for a while trying different photo ideas.  I finally went with this one because I like the way the snake comes out of the darker side of the picture.  I also like the hint of evil lurking in something that looks so delicious.  My photo shoot was brought to an abrupt halt because my family wanted to eat my subjects.  I did cheat when taking the picture and set my camera on P to look at the auto settings before I went back to manual and adjusted my settings. It is still frustrating to me that I can't really see camera shake until I download to computer.  I think I have some decent pictures until I see what I did on computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment